1. Apple sandbox
MailToBotic2 is entirely Apple® sandbox compliant.
If you like to know more about Apple® sandbox technology, go to:
2. Security permissions
Those kind of popup windows are completely normal. You need to give access to MailToBotic to talk against other applications.
Those kind of permissions must be given only once, on the first run of MailToBotic. Afterward, the system knows that you trust MailToBotic.
3. Let's have a close look
- Enter your message (RTF supported). Always test the result in Apple Mail® before send out to your correspondents
- Checkbox permits to send a test to a particular mail account.
- Enter subject of the mail
- Choose the mail account (configured in Apple Mail®) from where you like to send the mail
- Check and choose a signature (configured in Apple Mail® and attributed to that particular account)
- Check and choose an attachment. As always pay attention that the attachment is not to heavy. Your mail account and correspondent doesn't like this
- Set a delay between each message sent, default 3, but depends a bit of your own configuration/mac® and mail provider performance
- Send mail!