- Define relative position & size of watermark
- Insert dynamically: EXIF creation date, EXIF user comment, width, height
- Apply subtle embossed text watermark
- Fill text watermark with a reflection of the original image
- Apply filters (Black and white, inverse, dot screen, line screen, circular screen) on watermark image
- Apply fade out transition on watermark image
- Apply image watermark as a pattern ("pattern" checkbox under "Filter" tab)
- X/Y offset
- Rotation angle
- Shadow (color, X/Y offset, radius)
- Font (type, size, color, style, alignment, kerning, leading, underline, outline)
- Rename watermarked images in one run, by using 'c-actions'
c-actions can be created by maFileRenamer
- Store the watermarked pictures as: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF, JP2, BMP & GIF
- maWatermarker can be used as a light weight picture viewer, with slideshow functionality.
- Basic image manipulation, such as: rotate left/right; flip horizontal/vertical
- Save picture in browser as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF, JP2, BMP & GIF
- Store your settings in presets for later use
- Simulation mode: life simulation of your properties adjustments
1. Open maWatermarker
2. Go to the application "Preferences"
3. Choose a your library location, where maWatermarker2 will store the patterns. Can also be on iCloud.
4. Close the Preferences panel
5. Click the "image" tab
6. Select "Pattern" on the popup button under the "Choose image" button
7. Click "Choose image": you can now select one of the 30+ patterns !
(!)For maWatermarker upgraders: just select the chosen library folder again to ensure you have the latest pattern versions!
If you make use of the pattern images, you can play with the 'Render' method in the 'Opacity' tab, for example: 'darker', 'lighter'... etc
and/or with with a 'Filter type' in the 'Filter' tab.
If you want to repeat the image on the whole surface of the photo, do not forget to check the checkbox: 'Pattern'(!)
Pattern images can be used to protect and cover the whole surface of your photo with a - possibly subtle transparant - structure.
Pattern images can also be used to prepare your picture as a background image, for whatever purpose.
You can share easily watermarks and patterns between maWatermarker and maGalleryCreator.
Integration of c-actions, exported from maFileRenamer and imported in maWatermarker.
Go to the application "Preferences..." -> "Choose library location"
maWatermarker will check if there already exist a "MoonApp_SupportFiles" folder on that location.
If not: maWatermarker will create this structure.
If it is: maWatermarker will use this structure to store and access watermarks, patterns and c-actions.
If you have multiple workstations, the best way is to go for a cloud storage solution, for example: iCloud®.
As long as it is accessible from Apple's Finder®, it will be accessible for maWatermarker, maGalleryCreator, maFileRenamer,...
You can apply a pattern for example in combination with the filter: "Negative".
This changes your black pattern to a white pattern, which can create a different effect.
Some examples of what you can do with the "Vintage1" pattern:
Render: Lighter + Filter: Negative
Render: Darker + Filter: Dots/45 degrees
macOS Monterey related: Fix on showing meta data of loaded photo.
- Performance boost on text watermark preview generation
- On photo view performance
- On 'open' command, when the user finally does not select any new photos, the current photo selection will be kept
- 'emboss' effect with free color option
- 'photo reflect' effect
- 'photo reflect BW' effect
- Circular fade out (invert)
- Extended file renaming by c-actions support
- fade out effect
- pattern rotation
- GUI (ex. progress bar)
- central management of 'watermark images', 'patterns' and 'c-actions'
- Visibility of watermark position control
- for macOS Big Sur users: meta data of loaded photo is shown correctly again
+10 Fresh Christmas patterns
To make your own Christmas cards!
- custom shadow color in combination with text emboss effect
- default text shadow color
- default text color
- default image shadow color
- Polished application GUI
2. Text watermark:
- The ability to insert new variables:
file name, dpi, color model, color profile, color depth
3. Image watermark:
- Improved "fade out" effect
- Filter size (dot, line, circle screen): replace fixed size with free input field
(more freedom with multiple image resolutions or pixel sizes)
- Multiple "Render methods" are also available for build in patterns
- 7 new "Render methods": more creativity on watermark images as well as pattern images
- On "Simulation mode": a new preview is only created if a parameter has really been changed
- Text leading in "Pattern" mode is properly calculated
- Manually entered scale factor in image browser window is working properly again
- Print job does not cause an application crash if no photo has been opened by maWatermarker
- Multiple fixes for saving and restoring presets.
(!) Attention to current users: to access the latest pattern versions:
Select your current Library location in the maWatermarker 'Preferences' again.
- 10 new patterns:
China1; China2; CopyRight1; Flower1; Flower2; Japan1; Japan2; Japan3; Tile1; Tile2
(!) Attention to current users: to access those new patterns:
1. rename your current pattern folder
2. reset pattern folder in the maWatermarker preferences
- Bug fix:
On image watermark: when you apply a pattern with the size property: "of destination image size", it is shown correctly now.
- Multiple code enhancements in preparation to the new macOS Big Sur.
- Apply embosed text watermark
Effect: gold, silver, red, green and blue.
- Improvements on text watermark rotation.
- Minor GUI enhancements.