Define the number of files that may be dropped in each drop folder. Define the maximum number of files that will be dropped in the drop folders. Starting from the first folder in row, the folders will be filled up. If you only work with 1 drop folder and you do not want to define a max. number of files, just enter a very high number.
Define a file filter, based on file extension Define which files that must be handled, based on file extension.
- Enter file extension without "."
- Enter multiple file extensions, seperated by a ","
- Enter "*" if you like to handle all files and folders
Define a file filter, based on file name Define which files that must be handled, based on file name.
- Enter part of the file name
- Define whether it has to start with/contains/end with
Both file filters can be used separately or combined. If you don't want to use a file filters, let text field "5" and/or "6" empty.