Create responsive HTML photo galleries: It just takes a few seconds to create such pages, based on predefined templates and perfectly adjustable to your needs, if you are a more experienced html user. Even after creation of those pages, you can fully edit them in a html editor of your choice.
piQtility contains an Apple Photos® extension, called: piQtility for Photos.
From within Apple Photos® you have access to piQtility for photos, and functions as:
- Add Tint
- Rounded corners
Did you know you can call piQtility directly as image editor from a selected image on your page?
1. 'Ctrl + click' the photo on your InDesign page
2. a contextual menu appears
3. select: 'Edit With'
4. select: 'piQtility 9'
5. the photo will open directly in piQtility
6. edit and save the photo in piQtility
7. changes are directly visible in your InDesing layout.